Iridex Cyclo G6 Glaucoma Laser System with MicroPulse P3 Glaucoma Device
Iridex Cyclo G6 glaucoma laser Method helps slow Glaucoma progression and delays the possible demand for surgical Intervention. The probe of the system is put on the sclera.
Safety benefits of the MicroPulse P3 glaucoma device, powered by the Cyclo G6 laser system
- Minimal to no inflammation post-op
- Patient downtime is significantly low
- Treatment repeatable
Iridex Cyclo G6 is a compact, air-cooled laser using control buttons that illuminate and touchscreen operation. The Iridex Cyclo G6 has developed for the treatment of glaucoma using Trans-Scleral Cyclo Photocoagulation.
The laser may use for the brand new MicroPulse P3-probe treatment of primary open angle glaucoma as well as the Iridex G-probe therapy of glaucoma. This MicroPulse treatment with the MP3 probes produces on average and is non-destructive a pressure reduction of 33%! The procedure could repeat, if necessary.
The Cyclo G6 glaucoma laser method enables innovative cyclophotocoagulation with MicroPulse™ technology. The MP3 device is intended for use in glaucoma procedures and gives a solution for IOP control.
- Countdown Timer with audible/voice confirmations
- Programmable user presets for up to 10 individual presets
- Optional power-adjust wireless footswitch (wired footswitch included)
- Color LCD Touchscreen interface
- Backlit control knobs and Treat/Standby button
- Optional Remote Control (high viewing angle, color LCD touchscreen)
Cyclo G6 Includes Console, Manual, Foot Switch, Key, Safety Goggles and Warranty. Also, come with Micropulse technology and can be used with the MP3 or G-Probe
Ophthalmicmart blog supports your practice by providing professional perspectives, educational editorials and articles relevant to the profitable advancement of Ophthalmic practice or your practice and will upgrade advice.
Latest posts by Soren Milano (see all)
- Revealing the Retina: Optometry Corneal Topography - February 12, 2019
- Everything You Need to Know About Optical Coherence Tomography - December 2, 2018
- Optometrist diagnostic equipment in the diagnosis and detecting of glaucoma - October 19, 2018