LensChek Pro and LensChek Plus Digital Lensometers Using PD+UV combine technology with simplicity at the core of your exam.
The new, streamlined, modern design and intuitive user interface offer the easiest lensmeter user experience accessible. As an example, once the target is aligned with the correct optical center, readings may be mechanically “locked-in” ensuring fast, simple, and reliable lens measurement. Both devices include a brilliant 5.7-inch color LCD.
LensChek Pro additionally features UV PD dimension and transmittance
The new, compact, modern design and intuitive user interface of this LensChek Plus Digital Lensometer provide the easiest lensmeter user experience accessible. For example, once the goal is aligned with the proper optical center, readings could be automatically “locked-in” ensuring fast, repeatable, and reliable lens measurement.
The all-new LensChek Plus and LensChek Pro Digital Lensometers from Reichert are a welcomed addition to our renowned family of lane and refraction equipment. The sleek, modern design and innovative new features make the LensChek Plus and LensChek Pro the digital lensometers of choice among eye care practitioners.
LensChek Pro and LensChek Plus Digital Lensometers FEATURES:
- Combines technology, simplicity, and value
- Compact, modern design
- Intuitive user interface
- Brilliant 5.7-inch color LCD display
- Utilizes green measurement light
- Automatically lock-in measurement when the optical center is aligned
- Measures single vision, bi-focal/trifocal, and progressive lenses
- Hard and soft contact lens measurement mode
- PD Measurement
- UV Transmittance
- Data output options: built-in printer and serial RS-232C port for connecting to EMR/EHR and other devices
- Built-in storage compartment for extra printer paper or accessories
- Measurement range:
Sphere: -25 D to +25 D
Cylinder: 0 D to ±10 D
Axis: 0° to 180°