Tomey TL-100 performs readings quickly and accurately. The backlit display is clear and easy-to-read, even in dim lighting.
The Tomey TL-100 Replacing manual lensmeters will be automatic, as the TL-100 performs reading automatically quickly, and correctly. The TL-100 also exhibits prism diopter readings.
The Tomey AutoLensmeter TL-100: rapid and easy operation. Little in size but huge in functionality. You can assess all relevant lenses with our TL-100. The device allows measuring of standard lenses, high-index lenses, bifocal and progressive lenses such as prismatic power. You may adjust the ABBE amount according to your requirements. The unit ensures easy measurement of all contact lenses in dry mode.
The Tomey TL-100 was designed with a minimal footprint, occupying little valuable space in your refraction room or laboratory. With its outstanding performance, the TL-100 will be a high-value, cheap addition to your clinic
Tomey TL-100 Auto Lensmeter Features:
- The Tomey TL-100 Auto Lensmeter is a fully automated and compact device.
- The sophisticated auto-hold function and automatic detection of progressive lenses are just two of the advanced features.
- The TL-100 uses advanced technology to take the guesswork out of measuring progressive lenses by automatically detecting and reading them.
- It allows you to read two lenses before displaying the results, take prism readings, mark the lenses as you read them and measure contact lenses.
- Due to the simplicity of the TL-100, extensive operator training is no longer required, saving you not only time and money but giving you more flexibility in your practice.
- The TL-100 has a large contrast-adjustable LCD screen which displays the results thanks to the excellent background illumination.
- Sphere: +25 D
- Cylinder: ±9.99 D
- Axis: 0 ~ 180 °
- Addition: 0 ~ 9.99 D
- Prism: 0 ~ 9.99 Δ
- Diopter: 0.01 / 0.12 / 0.25 D
- Prism: 0.01 / 0.12 / 0.25 Δ
- Cylinder: + / ± / –
- Prism: Rectangular Coordinates / Polar Coordinates
- Sampling time: 0.035 seconds
- Wavelenght: 660 nm
- Diameter of the beam: Ø 3 mm
- Diameter of the lens: Ø 20 ~ 100 mm (Ø 5 mm – for contact Lend)
- Lens types: Spectacle lenses (Single Vision, Bi-Focal, Tri-Focal.
Progressive Far/Mid/Near), Soft& Hard Contact Lenses
- Abbe numbers: 30 ~ 60 (step:5)
- Display: Two dimensional STN LCD with backlight
- Alignment: Cross Cursor
Dimensions and Electric Requirement
- Dimensions: 200(W) x 260(D) x 436(H) mm
- Weight: Approx. 5kg (11.0 lbs.)
- Power supply: AC 100 ~ 240 V (adjusts automatically)
- Frequency: 50 / 60 Hz
- Consumption power: 35VA
Ophthalmicmart blog supports your practice by providing professional perspectives, educational editorials and articles relevant to the profitable advancement of Ophthalmic practice or your practice and will upgrade advice.
Latest posts by Soren Milano (see all)
- Revealing the Retina: Optometry Corneal Topography - February 12, 2019
- Everything You Need to Know About Optical Coherence Tomography - December 2, 2018
- Optometrist diagnostic equipment in the diagnosis and detecting of glaucoma - October 19, 2018