Topcon TRC-NW8F Plus is truly versatile cameras, capable of non–mydriatic color, red-free, and fluorescein imaging.The TRC-NWS8F Plus also supplies autofluorescence. The NW8 series Offers autofocus, auto shoot and automobile little student detection to make the process of picture capture quite simple and user-friendly
The Topcon TRC-NW8F Plus Mydriatic/Non-Mydriatic Retinal Camera is constructed for ease of use and long-lasting durability. This camera brings all the advantages of non-mydriatic and mydriatic imaging technology into a single instrument. The high quality capturing sensor of the TRC-NW8F Plus ensures continuity and consistency in image quality, even as technology changes.
The TRC-NW8F Plus has nine inner fixation points, allowing the makeup of broad angle perspectives of the retina.
The Topcon TRC-NW8F Plus is a multi-function easy-to-use, mydriatic/non-mydriatic retinal camera with auto focus and auto capture capabilities. The multi-function capture attributes include color fundus, red-free graphics, and fundus autofluorescence (FAF) using Topcon’s exclusive Spaide FAF filters.
It is equipped with automatic focusing and also catch making its usage quick and easy. It can be upgraded to perform fluorescein angiography. The automatic blink detection and small student features prevent errors during capture. A 16.2 camera back provides high-resolution images with a 45° field of view with a 30º integrated digital zoom.
The internal firmware allows the user to seamlessly communicate with all the IMAGEnet® five capturing system. The TRC-NW8F Plus includes nine internal fixation points that ease the makeup of broad angle views of the retina.
- Versatile multi-function retinal camera with color, red-free and FAF capabilities
- Exclusive Spaide FAF filters
- Autofocus and auto capture
- Intelligent software prevents mistakes during capture
- Automatic small pupil detection
- 16.2-megapixel resolution
- Stereo imaging capability
- Nine internal fixation targets for image consistency when composing wide-field views
- Can be upgraded to perform fluorescein angiography
Topcon TRC-NW8F Plus 4-in-1 multi-functional retinal camera with:
- Colour, red-free, fluorescein and autofluorescence imaging
- Lower flash Intensity
- Easy to use
- Autofocus, auto shoot, and auto small pupil detection
- Seamless image management with Topcon IMAGEnet software
Ophthalmicmart blog supports your practice by providing professional perspectives, educational editorials and articles relevant to the profitable advancement of Ophthalmic practice or your practice and will upgrade advice.
Latest posts by Soren Milano (see all)
- Everything You Need to Know About Optical Coherence Tomography - December 2, 2018
- Optometrist diagnostic equipment in the diagnosis and detecting of glaucoma - October 19, 2018
- Here is Topcon autorefractor needed to open your optometry practice - May 22, 2018